Wednesday, August 22, 2007

week 6, thing 14 (technorati)

I don't know how much I will use technorati but I thought it was mostly easy to use and I liked that it was focused just on blogs and not the entire internet.

Searching Technorati
  • Searching by postings resulted in mostly indivdual's posting for 23 things or other "Learning 2.0" programs
  • Searching by Tags produced the same results but also included videos and photos
  • Searching by the directory brought up entire blogs about "Learning 2.0"

Using favorite and popular categories

While it did not surprise me that many of the popular and top blogs were about technology and some politics. I expected that there would be more about pop culture. But I guess it depends on who uses the Technorati. I also thought that it was interesting that there were non-english blogs that were ranked pretty high in the top blogs.

No comments: