Sunday, July 29, 2007

week 5, thing 10 (online generators)



I tried a bunch of online generators and here are the results.
fd's Flickr Toys at BIG HUGE Labs
here is the motivation poster I created by using a photo of my branch that I uploaded to flickr. I found most of the toys easy to use on this site.

My creation


Pyzam.com
The generator Blog had lots of fun links. One of the links for a scratch game sent me to pyzam.com on this site, I found this generator that would wish visitors to your blog/site, a happy day and would automatically change each day



Get your own Happy Anyday Greeting!




Meez.com



While Meez.com was easy to use and offered lots of options, it took a really long time to set up an account and also often took a long time to process the changes that you made to the avatar. I found exporting to be pretty simple too.








Another generator that might interest you...













If you like Captain Underpants, here is a name generator available at scholastic
Just enter in your name and Professor Poopypants will assign you a silly name.

No comments: